If you book your vacation through Cucina Originale, you agree to the following conditions:
- The general conditions apply as soon as you agree to the conditions on your reservations form.
- By booking, you enter into an agreement with the organiser of the vacation. Cucina Originale will take care of all the acknowledgements towards the organiser, arrival, payment and rest payments and he has agreed to it.
- Your stay is confirmed as soon as the payment is received. You will have two weeks from that moment to cancel your booking at no charge. If you cancel within this period you will receive your payment back in full within 30 days after cancellation.
If you cancel after these 14 days the following cancellation charges will apply.
*until 30 days before the start day of your trip: 20% of the total amount paid
*15 to 29 days before the start day of your trip: 50% of the total amount paid
*less then 15 days: 75% of the total amount paid.
- At your booking you will see the total amount to be paid. There is a down payment required. The rest payment will be paid in full at arrival to the organiser. You will receive a receipt with an overview of all the amounts.
- Cucina Originale is only responsible for the correct processing of your booking. The responsibility for presentation (your stay, and the other services and/or products) is the responsibility of the organiser.
6. Cucina Originale will never disclose your information to third parties.